Dance Fusion Performing Arts Studio (DFPAS) Administrative Internship — Part-Time (8-12 hrs/week), Stipend $2000 ($250/month & free adult dance classes) *** We are currently accepting applications ***
Dance Fusion Performing Arts Studio (DFPAS) is seeking a responsible undergraduate for an administrative internship. This person will manage the front desk and provide superior customer service. This person will also help with event/venue planning, execution and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a love for dance, experience with Google Suite & Microsoft Office Suite, and have great people skills. Interns assist multiple managers in various administrative tasks and must demonstrate skills in multitasking and a proactive work ethic. Interns manage client interactions, perform financial transactions, answer phone calls, provide assistance in the administrative field, and perform light cleaning. Interns learn transferable skills that are relevant for employment in many industries especially arts/dance management and arts/dance education.
• - Answering phones in a welcoming and customer-oriented manner.
• - Make phone calls to customers and local businesses as needed.
• - Answer questions for customers/potential customers in a friendly, knowledgeable way.
• - Track/update registration and tuition payments.
• - Inform the customer base of upcoming events and performances.
• - Assist in the production of advertisements, online and print displays, and promotional videos as needed.
• - Assist in the promotional efforts undertaken by the organization, from social media and online initiatives to press releases for print media as needed. • - Assist with recitals and events
• - Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the arts and dance education
• - Great communicator. Very organized.
• - Excellent attention to detail
• - Positive, friendly, fun, and energetic
In order to provide a high-quality learning experience for our interns, our internship program requires that students intern for a minimum of 8 hours per week during the spring or fall semesters (12 week minimum) and 16 hours per week during the summer semester (9 weeks minimum). Internship for college credit can be discussed. Shifts are scheduled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 4-9:30pm.
To apply, email your resume and general availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Email them to email@example.com