Updated: a day ago
Order Tickets Now $15 each
Limited Seating, Socially Distanced Private Showings:
Thursday, December 17th @ 6:00pm - SOLD OUT
Sunday, December 20th @ 12:00pm - SOLD OUT
We are working on adding additional showings.
Save $5 OFF DVD with purchase of 2 tickets!
Winter Video Production Information
The Winter Showcase is quickly approaching and by now, everyone has received their rented costume(s). Any questions or concerns regarding costumes should be addressed to your instructor or Miss Anne at the studio desk, by phone 610-360-4335 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, November 24. We are closed for Thanksgiving break and there will be no classes from Wednesday, November 25 through Monday November 30. When we return from Thanksgiving break, we jump right into our alternate schedule for the filming of our Winter Video Production.
FOR THOSE WHO PLAN TO TRAVEL FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK:
As required by the Governor’s order, we are strictly adhering the guidelines for travel in and out of Pennsylvania. If you travel out of the state, a negative COVID-19 test or a 14-day quarantine is required for returning to your classes at Dance Fusion upon return from out of state travel. Please keep this in mind as we know some of you are still planning to travel for Thanksgiving break. Please be honest as the health and safety of our students and staff remain of utmost priority. We understand there may be staff or students who cannot participate in the Winter Video Production filming after traveling, and that’s OK. We are prepared to be flexible and make adjustments during dress rehearsals Monday, December 1st and Tuesday, December 2nd.
· All necessary tights & shoes need to be ordered by Thursday, November 12.
· Tights must be Revolution brand in order to create a cohesive look. Shoe requirements can be confirmed by your instructor or at the studio desk.
· Tights and shoes can be ordered at the studio desk, by phone or studio email. Orders must be paid in advance or if you have a credit card on file, it will be charged once the order is placed.
· Each student will be given one costume bag containing all of their holiday show costumes (with exception of the those you may be using of your own). All costumes should be kept in the garment bag provided to you.
· Each bag will be labeled with the student’s name and listing all classes and costumes. Students are responsible for returning all items in the provided garment bag after the showcase.
· STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE THE GARMENT BAG HOME AND TRY ON ALL COSTUMES IMMEDIATELY. Minor alterations may be made. Safety pins and tacking are allowed but NO glue, NO paint, NO CUTTING. Any alterations must be undone after the performance. See Anne if assistance is needed with alternations.
· ONLY costume pieces, tights, shoes, hair accessories, and undergarments approved by the director may be worn for the showcase.
· No nail polish on fingers or toes, jewelry of any kind, or underwear may be worn under any costume.
· Only nude bras or nude camisole leotards with clear straps may be worn. Flesh tone leotards may be ordered through Dance Fusion. All dancers will be inspected before performing.
· A professional look is a MUST. Costumes must be wrinkle free for performances. You may run the shower on hot water to fill the bathroom with steam and hang costume in bathroom and allow the steam to remove wrinkles. If ironing is needed, turn costume inside out and use ONLY THE LOWEST setting on the iron. Please be VERY careful with your costumes. The costumes and accessories cannot be replaced!
· ALL PERFORMERS SHOULD ARRIVE IN COSTUME, WITH PROPER TIGHTS, SHOES, HAIR & MAKE-UP FOR REHEARSAL AND PERFORMANCE/TAPING DAYS
· Due to COVID-19, in order to keep our occupancy within the limitations and for the safely of all students and staff, everyone should wait outside until your group is called in. Each class will be called into the studio for check-in and provided with further directions. MASKS ARE REQUIRED UNLESS INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE. Students may not stay in the studio between scheduled times. Parents may not accompany the performers on filming day.
· Remember to bring a change of clothing as you will be leaving your costumes at Dance Fusion after filming.
· Separate handout provided with schedule for arrival/call times. *Plan for 45-60 minutes or more from arrival time to completion of filming.
· After each taping, performers will change out of their costumes and proceed to the studio lobby to hand to volunteers who will ensure all pieces are accounted for.
MAKE-UP & HAIR (girls only)
Hair (All Classes): Two French Braids into a Bun. Make sure that hair is slicked back securely without any loose, flyaway pieces, using matching hair band, and bobby pins. A video tutorial is located on our website.
Younger Students: lighting will wash out your child’s face. Please apply rose-colored blush and lipstick to avoid a washed out appearance on stage. The make-up will be visible in regular light but should appear normal under stage lighting. Older Students: Select a foundation either the same, or a slightly darker shade than your normal skin tone. Apply loose powder to face. Add blush. It should be a deep terra cotta color or a deep pink (no light colors). Make it slightly curve up along the *apple*. For eye shadow, use only browns and tans, NO purple or pink or blue! Apply a medium color to the bottom and use a lighter color on top. If it looks like one color, add a little white to the lighter color. Apply dark brown or black eyeliner about 2 mm high to the top lid, 1 mm to the bottom. Add dark brown or black Mascara. Use neutral red toned lipstick. Line the lips with a similar color to prevent the lipstick from bleeding. This is the only make-up that is acceptable for performances.